We all know that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables plays a vital role both in our overall health and our skin. Here are the top 11 foods you should stock up on if you want to make your skin healthy and glow.
– Adding berries to your diet will do great things for your skin. As blueberries are well-known for their antioxidant properties, they are widely used in cosmetology.
– Apples are rich in good elements and vitamins that are necessary for your skin, including pectin and organic acids. For youthful skin, choose the Red Delicious variety, which contains the highest content of collagen that can boost your skin elasticity.
– Watermelon is sweet and refreshing with over 90% water content. Eating this delicious treat will hydrate your skin from the inside out, and it will look younger and fresher.
– Bananas are one of the best sources of potassium, a mineral which is vital in maintaining your skin’s moisture balance. Severely dry skin is a classic symptom of potassium deficiency, so try to include a banana as part of your daily fruit intake.
– Pineapples have been used in some cultures as a medicinal plant for years. They are the only fruit known to contain an enzyme called bromelain, which fights skin inflammation and swelling.
– Strawberries even overtake citrus fruits regarding a number of vitamins they contain. These red berries are particularly high in ellagic acid, which can protect you from ultraviolet damage and wrinkles.
– Papaya is a fruit exploding with vitamin A and the enzyme papain, which helps to break down inactive proteins and get rid of dead skin cells.
– Many women all around the world add kiwi to their diets to care for their facial skin and hair. Organic acids found in kiwi neutralize different kinds of bacteria, cleanse the skin, and help to eliminate acne.
– Like blueberries, pomegranates have also been endowed with the well-deserved title of ‘superfood.’ This ‘nutritional powerhouse’ contains anti-aging compounds which can stimulate the regeneration of skin cells.
– Cherries contain a high concentration of antioxidants, helping to fight free radicals. Therefore, cherries can help you slow down the aging process. Also, consuming cherries has a beneficial effect on the kidneys, gastrointestinal tract, and blood circulation.
– Potatoes have mild acidic properties that act as a great natural bleaching agent. 75% of a fresh potato is water that can actively moisturize dry skin. That’s why potato masks are well-known for their excellent properties.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: