Almost all of us want to look younger than we are and live as long as possible. Your genetic inheritance gives you a head start, but your diet also plays a vital part in helping you increase your lifespan. Today, we’re going to reveal the 10 anti-aging foods that make your skin look glowing.
Citrus fruits 2:48
Olive oil 4:03
Oily fish 6:45
Jamón iberico ham 8:05
Dark chocolate 8:41
Aloe vera 10:15
Baking soda 11:10
Coconut oil 12:29
Vitamin Е 12:56
Rosehip oil 13:25
– Eating one avocado a day reduces cholesterol levels and supports the process of skin regeneration. It provides your body with vitamin C, potassium, and antioxidants.
– Doctors recommend consuming blueberries as they improve cognitive abilities and help prevent urinary diseases, Alzheimer’s, and dementia.
– Carrots can protect your eyes thanks to beta-carotene, a substance that your body converts to vitamin A. It helps the retina and other parts of your eye function smoothly.
– Citrus fruits are a primary source of vitamin C and folic acid. They help decrease levels of cholesterol and uric acid in your blood.
– Garlic breath can be very strong and hard to get rid of, but the incredible benefits garlic offers make it worthwhile.
Its bactericidal properties make this anti-aging superfood one of the best natural antibiotics.
– Olive oil is an essential part of a healthy diet and a worthy addition to your skincare routine. It’s one of the primary sources of alpha-linolenic acid which keeps your skin hydrated and toned, preventing its aging.
– Tomatoes are not only juicy and delicious but also great for your health. They are filled with nutrients and contain vitamin A, vitamin C, and folic acid.
– Oily fish, such as salmon, tuna, anchovies, and turbot, is an excellent source of Omega 3 fatty acids. They help cell regeneration and keep cholesterol low.
– Are you looking for something healthy to season your dishes? Go with turmeric. Its anti-cancer, digestive, and anti-inflammatory properties make it a great choice.
– Iberian ham helps prevent the loss of muscle mass associated with aging. Also, it contains a large amount of healthy fatty acids that strengthen the cardiovascular system.
#skincare #lookyoung #healthyfats
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: